After eating pancakes for dinner last night our bodies were screaming out for some vegetables.
Here’s a very simple method for a quick stir fry:
- Marinate the raw, cut up chicken in some soy sauce and garlic and/or minced ginger for as much time as you can before cooking.
- Cook the chicken and marinade in a little oil along with a handful of chopped green onions, until cooked through, then take it all out of the pan and put it aside in a bowl while you cook the vegetables.
- Add a little more oil to the pan, cook the vegies in order of how much cooking time each requires.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of water and let them steam for a minute or two.
- When they’re cooked how you like them, put the chicken back in the pan, sprinkle on a bit more soy sauce and another handful of green onions. Add some red pepper flakes if you want it spicy.
- Heat through and serve with some sticky rice.